I did find this really great piece of text that really made me think a lot about the little things we can do each day to live a happy life. It does not always have to be something big or challenging. Just read it yourself and let me know what you think. For me this sums up all the important things in life and I will make it happen. I do actually will print it out when I am back at home and put it on my wall, so that I can get reminded. Enjoy reading and living up to it!
Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.
It is better to look ahead and prepare than to look back and regret.
I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.
My Life by Heather Neil
Before you can win, you have to believe you are worthy.
Winning smile by Andreas Saatze
The best and most beautiful things in life cannot be seen, not touched, but are felt in the heart.
Feeling by Viktor Vitishko
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Clover Kingdom by Drew Bandy
A blog about the journey of my dreams, being my own boss and helping people help themselves. Additionally, you will find things that interest me, e.g. environmental issues, healthy living, life in general and a bit of politics as well, sorry!
- Received a #postcrossing postcard from Korea (South): postcrossing.com/p/KR-223088 16 hours ago
- Creative transformation is within your grasp today. You may di... More for Aquarius bit.ly/whBNNw 20 hours ago
- Writing a #postcrossing postcard to Netherlands on postcrossing.com 1 day ago
- Writing a #postcrossing postcard to Czechia on postcrossing.com 1 day ago
- Received a #postcrossing postcard from Philippines: postcrossing.com/p/PH-139540 1 day ago