I did find this really great piece of text that really made me think a lot about the little things we can do each day to live a happy life. It does not always have to be something big or challenging. Just read it yourself and let me know what you think. For me this sums up all the important things in life and I will make it happen. I do actually will print it out when I am back at home and put it on my wall, so that I can get reminded. Enjoy reading and living up to it!
I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.
My Life by Heather Neil
I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
Love Yourself by Pete T
A blog about the journey of my dreams, being my own boss and helping people help themselves. Additionally, you will find things that interest me, e.g. environmental issues, healthy living, life in general and a bit of politics as well, sorry!
- Although you know there are more important priorities, you bel... More for Aquarius bit.ly/whBNNw 23 hours ago
- You're so passionate about a topic that you can't gobble up in... More for Aquarius bit.ly/whBNNw 1 day ago
- Although your extraordinary ideas are urging you to push the l... More for Aquarius bit.ly/whBNNw 2 days ago
- Your mind is buzzing as if your morning coffee was extra stron... More for Aquarius bit.ly/whBNNw 3 days ago
- Speaking your dreams aloud makes them seem more real and you'r... More for Aquarius bit.ly/whBNNw 4 days ago