I found this great post about inspiring people to be happy and more optimistic. Just love it!
How do you inspire happiness? Some find it easy to do so by stringing together beautiful sentences with words that fall into place and fill gaps in our minds. Others create magic by strumming a few notes on their guitar that can instantly lift your spirit. Then there are those who mix the stunning worlds of writing and design to form the best of both worlds.
In this case – Citizens for Optimism; a collaboration of 17 designers who created posters inspiring optimism. There are 17 posters in all, inspired by 17 words.
I did find this really great piece of text that really made me think a lot about the little things we can do each day to live a happy life. It does not always have to be something big or challenging. Just read it yourself and let me know what you think. For me this sums up all the important things in life and I will make it happen. I do actually will print it out when I am back at home and put it on my wall, so that I can get reminded. Enjoy reading and living up to it!
Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.
It is better to look ahead and prepare than to look back and regret.
I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.
My Life by Heather Neil
Before you can win, you have to believe you are worthy.
Winning smile by Andreas Saatze
The best and most beautiful things in life cannot be seen, not touched, but are felt in the heart.
Feeling by Viktor Vitishko
A blog about the journey of my dreams, being my own boss and helping people help themselves. Additionally, you will find things that interest me, e.g. environmental issues, healthy living, life in general and a bit of politics as well, sorry!
- You continue to play it safe when it comes to sharing too much... More for Aquarius bit.ly/whBNNw 8 hours ago
- Relationships don’t make any sense today for a number of reaso... More for Aquarius bit.ly/whBNNw 1 day ago
- An overly dramatic friend or coworker might make a scene that ... More for Aquarius bit.ly/whBNNw 2 days ago
- You are most content today when you are quietly working on a p... More for Aquarius bit.ly/whBNNw 3 days ago
- You aren’t interested in escaping responsibilities or losing y... More for Aquarius bit.ly/whBNNw 4 days ago