I found this great post about inspiring people to be happy and more optimistic. Just love it!
How do you inspire happiness? Some find it easy to do so by stringing together beautiful sentences with words that fall into place and fill gaps in our minds. Others create magic by strumming a few notes on their guitar that can instantly lift your spirit. Then there are those who mix the stunning worlds of writing and design to form the best of both worlds.
In this case – Citizens for Optimism; a collaboration of 17 designers who created posters inspiring optimism. There are 17 posters in all, inspired by 17 words.
If you listen to your fears, you will die never knowing what a great person you might have been.
fear by Nikolay Sotskov
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
A blog about the journey of my dreams, being my own boss and helping people help themselves. Additionally, you will find things that interest me, e.g. environmental issues, healthy living, life in general and a bit of politics as well, sorry!
- When pursuing love or fortune, start with the basics and metho... More for Aquarius bit.ly/whBNNw 18 hours ago
- You’re unlikely to be found straying far from your ideals toda... More for Aquarius bit.ly/whBNNw 1 day ago
- Style can be as important as substance when wowing an audience... More for Aquarius bit.ly/whBNNw 2 days ago
- It’s illogical to continue to move forward once you identify t... More for Aquarius bit.ly/whBNNw 3 days ago
- Your passion to create positive change is contagious. You’re r... More for Aquarius bit.ly/whBNNw 4 days ago