An optimists view
I found this great post about inspiring people to be happy and more optimistic. Just love it!
How do you inspire happiness? Some find it easy to do so by stringing together beautiful sentences with words that fall into place and fill gaps in our minds. Others create magic by strumming a few notes on their guitar that can instantly lift your spirit. Then there are those who mix the stunning worlds of writing and design to form the best of both worlds.
In this case – Citizens for Optimism; a collaboration of 17 designers who created posters inspiring optimism. There are 17 posters in all, inspired by 17 words.
A blog about the journey of my dreams, being my own boss and helping people help themselves. Additionally, you will find things that interest me, e.g. environmental issues, healthy living, life in general and a bit of politics as well, sorry!
- Sometimes it's challenging to express your feelings with words... More for Aquarius bit.ly/whBNNw 18 hours ago
- Sometimes it's challenging to express your feelings with words... More for Aquarius bit.ly/whBNNw 1 day ago
- The impossible seems possible today, but the road to success i... More for Aquarius bit.ly/whBNNw 6 days ago
- Your mind is quick to grab onto any brilliant idea passing by ... More for Aquarius bit.ly/whBNNw 1 week ago
- Your natural awareness of social justice makes it hard to just... More for Aquarius bit.ly/whBNNw 1 week ago