I found this great post about inspiring people to be happy and more optimistic. Just love it!
How do you inspire happiness? Some find it easy to do so by stringing together beautiful sentences with words that fall into place and fill gaps in our minds. Others create magic by strumming a few notes on their guitar that can instantly lift your spirit. Then there are those who mix the stunning worlds of writing and design to form the best of both worlds.
In this case – Citizens for Optimism; a collaboration of 17 designers who created posters inspiring optimism. There are 17 posters in all, inspired by 17 words.
I did find this really great piece of text that really made me think a lot about the little things we can do each day to live a happy life. It does not always have to be something big or challenging. Just read it yourself and let me know what you think. For me this sums up all the important things in life and I will make it happen. I do actually will print it out when I am back at home and put it on my wall, so that I can get reminded. Enjoy reading and living up to it!
A blog about the journey of my dreams, being my own boss and helping people help themselves. Additionally, you will find things that interest me, e.g. environmental issues, healthy living, life in general and a bit of politics as well, sorry!
- The fog lifts, the clouds dissipate and the blue sky reveals t... More for Aquarius bit.ly/whBNNw 13 hours ago
- You can see things that aren’t really there, yet these invisib... More for Aquarius bit.ly/whBNNw 1 day ago
- You’re driven to share your vision of the future with your fri... More for Aquarius bit.ly/whBNNw 2 days ago
- You may have an opportunity to further your education at home ... More for Aquarius bit.ly/whBNNw 3 days ago
- Your dreams seem closer than ever, yet something is keeping th... More for Aquarius bit.ly/whBNNw 4 days ago