I found this great post about inspiring people to be happy and more optimistic. Just love it!
How do you inspire happiness? Some find it easy to do so by stringing together beautiful sentences with words that fall into place and fill gaps in our minds. Others create magic by strumming a few notes on their guitar that can instantly lift your spirit. Then there are those who mix the stunning worlds of writing and design to form the best of both worlds.
In this case – Citizens for Optimism; a collaboration of 17 designers who created posters inspiring optimism. There are 17 posters in all, inspired by 17 words.
I did find this really great piece of text that really made me think a lot about the little things we can do each day to live a happy life. It does not always have to be something big or challenging. Just read it yourself and let me know what you think. For me this sums up all the important things in life and I will make it happen. I do actually will print it out when I am back at home and put it on my wall, so that I can get reminded. Enjoy reading and living up to it!
A blog about the journey of my dreams, being my own boss and helping people help themselves. Additionally, you will find things that interest me, e.g. environmental issues, healthy living, life in general and a bit of politics as well, sorry!
- You have big plans when it comes to your career now, but you c... More for Aquarius bit.ly/whBNNw 6 hours ago
- You are plotting your course to success and won’t be satisfied... More for Aquarius bit.ly/whBNNw 1 day ago
- You gain strength from interacting with your peers today, espe... More for Aquarius bit.ly/whBNNw 2 days ago
- Your friends’ irreverent ideas sound like music to your ears t... More for Aquarius bit.ly/whBNNw 3 days ago
- You want to step outside of your regular routine to partake in... More for Aquarius bit.ly/whBNNw 4 days ago