Quote of the day
I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a moneyed aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The issuing power of money should be taken away from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belong.
“A dollar is a unit of slavery” by James Evins
Tags: banking system, banks, business, dollar, Euro, FED, federal, Financial institution, founding fathers, History, inspiration, inspirational, institution, life, money, occupy, President, private bank, quote, slavery, Standing army, Thomas Jefferson, United States, wall street
A blog about the journey of my dreams, being my own boss and helping people help themselves. Additionally, you will find things that interest me, e.g. environmental issues, healthy living, life in general and a bit of politics as well, sorry!
- You’re not interested in being tied to anyone else’s schedule ... More for Aquarius bit.ly/whBNNw 14 hours ago
- Your self-esteem may suffer today if a friend offers unsolicit... More for Aquarius bit.ly/whBNNw 1 day ago
- It pays to take another look at your money matters today becau... More for Aquarius bit.ly/whBNNw 2 days ago
- Your thoughts drift toward your finances today as you imagine ... More for Aquarius bit.ly/whBNNw 3 days ago
- You may experience a wave of confusion today, but it’s just a ... More for Aquarius bit.ly/whBNNw 4 days ago